1) Use of the Hoggs of Fife website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) Hoggs of Fife is a UK based company. The relationship between you and Hoggs of Fife shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
3) Hoggs of Fife shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the misuse of the contents of your application either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the recruiter or otherwise arising out of your use or inability to use the site or the information or services contained on it. Without limit to the foregoing and insofar as permitted in each relevant jurisdiction Hoggs of Fife does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the site or its contents including but not limited to any warranties as to no infringement.
4) Hoggs of Fife uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
5) Hoggs of Fife is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1) All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are copyright to either Tayfusion Ltd or Hoggs of Fife and are the intellectual property of Tayfusion or Hoggs of Fife.
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Tayfusion or Hoggs of Fife is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify Hoggs of Fife and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) ("Claims") that may arise from the use of theHoggs of Fife Website.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Hoggs of Fife accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omission.
Terms & Conditions for Hoggs of Fife Social Media Competition
• There is 1 prize available. • Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Hoggs of Fife. • Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on Monday 21st September 2020. • Only one entry per person. • Entrants must leave the answer to the question on the promotional post and is limited to one comment per person. • One winner who has posted the correct answer will be chosen at random. • The winner will be informed by private/direct message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen. • The winner’s name will be available on request and published on social media. • The prize will be sent within 7 days of the winner confirming their address. • The promoter is Hoggs of Fife. • By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. • This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to Contact Us.